Effective Date: April 10, 2017
This Policy does not apply to personal information collected or used for our own employment-related purposes or personal information that is provided to us in our capacity as a service provider to our clients (“Clients”).
If you are a California or Nevada resident, please click here to view our CALIFORNIA AND NEVADA PRIVACY NOTICES.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect other information you submit through an online comment or when you contact our sales or support teams.
- Survey Results. We may collect information you provide to us or a third-party as part of a survey or poll in which you participate.
- Demographic Information. For example, we may collect demographic information such as your race, gender, birthdate, age, income, and zip code.
- Employment Information. For example, we may collect your job title, employer name, educational or professional background, and professional memberships.
- Political Information. For example, we may collect information about your affiliation with a particular political party or candidate. We may also collect information about your voter registration status or voting history. We may also collect information about your past political contributions.
- Commercial Information. This may include records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Audio, electronic and visual information. For example, if you contact us by telephone, we may record a call if permitted by law. We may also collect pictures if they are submitted to us, including in electronic format.
- Health Activity Information. We may collect information about health-focused programs in which you may have participated.
- Device Information. For example, we or our vendors may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. We or our vendors may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Usage Information. We may collect information regarding how you use the Platform. For example, we may collect information regarding what Platform features are useful or most frequently used.
- Technical Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information.
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Submit information or an inquiry to us.
- Complete an online survey or form.
- Complete and return an offline or telephonic survey or form.
- Post or respond to an online comment.
- Contact our sales or support team.
- Interact with our social media pages.
- Otherwise interact with us.
- Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our Platform on any device.
- Click on a sponsored link or third-party advertisement.
We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use the Platform.
- From Third-Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Public records, such as government agencies and publicly available voter registration files.
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and analytics vendors.
- Data aggregators and data brokers, who may provide information to us even if we do not have a direct relationship with you. Certain third-parties might link your name, email address or other identifiers to other information they have collected, including political affiliation and voting records. That might include information about your online or offline activities.
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may:
- Combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform.
- Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
- Combine information we get from third-parties with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To Run and Improve Our Platform and Business. We may use your information to make our Platform and business better. We may also use your information to provide you with information about our business.
- To Provide Our Services. This includes creating and delivering marketing campaigns on behalf of our Clients and providing our other business services to our Clients.
- To Provide Customer Support. This includes responding to customer service and support requests.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- For Our Own Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about our company and our business initiatives. This includes using your information to personalize your experience on our Platform and our services. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION section below.
- For Administrative Purposes. This includes using your information for accounting, record keeping, back-up, and other administrative purposes.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company, our Client and our Platform.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third-parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Clients. We may share your information with our Clients in connection with our provision of services to our Clients.
- With Our Business Partners. We may also share your information with our business partners. This may include advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising providers, for purposes such as sending our own marketing communications.
- With Our Clients for Their Own Promotional Purposes. Our Clients may also share your information with others. These third-parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, acquires or is acquired, or sells part of its business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control, including situations where we may sell personal information as an asset.
- To Comply with the Law or to Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests, including any regulatory filings our Clients may be required to file. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- Where You Have Asked Us to Share Your Information with a Third-Party
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHILDREN UNDER 18
The Platform where this Policy is located are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 18, and strive to comply with the provisions of COPPA (The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has provided us with information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Please indicate that you are making a “COPPA Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link within each email. Note that, as long as you maintain an account with us or receive Services, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding your account and the Services.Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depend on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
We take appropriate steps to preserve the security of your personal information, including preventing them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control.
However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A username and a password are needed to access certain areas of our Platform. Consequently, it is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States (“U.S.”). If you live outside of the U.S., you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the U.S. or non-EU countries, in connection with the purposes set out in this Policy. This Platform is intended for use in the U.S. and is subject to the laws of the U.S., which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully. We are not responsible for these third-party sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. You may also write to us at the following address:
Majority Strategies, LLC
12854 Kenan Drive, Suite 145
Jacksonville, Florida 32258
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.
© Majority Strategies, LLC. 2020.