Executive Director Lindsay Jacobs was a featured panelist at CampaignTech Innovation Summit this past November where she shared her insights on the state of Republican digital fund-raising.
Here’s what Lindsay had to say.
On Communicating with Your Donors
- You need to keep your list warm, don’t talk to them only when you need money.
- Keep their trust when you’re not in cycle.
On Payment Processors
- Payment processors are great, but we need to think about how we market them.
- It’s not about what you have, it’s how you use it.
On the Pros & Cons of List Buying
- CON: You don’t know why the people on that list. contributed in the first place. It could have been a response to a specific topic, an ad they saw, etc.
- PRO: they are known donors, so there is a higher chance of returning your investment.
Lindsay was also recently mentioned in this article regarding the recent changes at Google, and how Republicans can make it work for them.
Way to go, Lindsay!